Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boys Bathrobes Ghosts In My Dream?

Ghosts in my Dream? - boys bathrobes

Hello. I had dreams in the last weeks of the appearance of ghosts. I think not believing in them, but never really seen. in the most recent dream was sitting in a dark room and a ghost boy appeared with a robe. sat down on his knees and began to tell us what it happaned and then another boy appeared dressed in clothing from St. Jew. the boy in a bathrobe, he said it was his brother, but then something terrible has happened, and the little boy in the dress of St. Jew on the left and woke up.
In another dream, an old woman came and asked my grandmother of 89) (and said that everything is going well, they say he is a child waiting for them.
I do not know what that means?
It is possible that the spirits of people who realize their dreams?

4 comments:

punstres... said...

Maybe. If so, you have other, were a gift from many. Greet them and ask if they anything, what we are able to offer.

Another possibility is that it is just another symbol for the dream. A ghost of a child can present an unforgettable memory of his own childhood.

jas said...

If it happened to me as my uncle died 10 years ago (wow, it does not feel) so long, but I did later with dreams of him, after a I know if I said I had to leave and told me not y " had a dream with him, really for the post long after the other day I had him n we just hanging out talking about things, but when I woke up nn, I felt really talked to him frequented N so I think we came to I have a small rest of my family really seen, but honestly I think that fear would be if I was in your dreams, but the original minds in a dream I think you just need someone to talk KNO not really, but I wanted to share my story and I accept that this kind of friends and sleep in ur

Glowfish said...

They fear death and have problems getting rid of, which has lost a loved one or losing, of being afraid.

Blood Makes Noise said...

Can do>> Sitting in a dark room, be immersed in aspects of his personality, which rarely see the light of day.
Ghosts of the child may represent aspects of their own childhood ~ things that perhaps they thought they were "dead and buried" (), therefore, the appearance of ghosts
>> The boy can Bathrobe represent innocence and purity (~ Bathrobe cleanliness or purity)
And the children in tattered clothes can be a neglected aspect of himself, while in childhood.
Perhaps the two closely linked as the child is Albornoz says that once were brothers, but something terrible has happened. I think it basically means that have something that you like to enjoy / in childhood, when he was older, she defeated neglect /.
>> The second dream could be a guardian spirit of their own, perhaps an ancestor, a visit to reassure you about your future and your grandmother.
Hope this helps. Ciao!

Post a Comment