Saturday, January 30, 2010

Carbohydrate Exchange Calculator I Increased My Daily Protein Consumption, But I Didn't Increase My Activity Level. Why Am I Gaining Muscle?

I increased my daily protein consumption, but I didn't increase my activity level. Why am I gaining muscle? - carbohydrate exchange calculator

I decided that the amount of fat I ate, in exchange for more protein increased. I kept my carb level of the average. It is interesting that my legs more muscular and I have nothing for them. I'm not complaining, just curious to know how and why this happens? Also, what does this say about my protein intake in the past?

3 comments:

Go Lakers #1 said...

Protein is the key to building muscles.

If you eat enough protein at every meal, your muscles to their diet, is the greatest, the biggest air and the feeling of the body.

They said that his protein intake was probably the last normal or slightly lower. Normally you need a major increase your protein intake by the effects of it felt in the muscles.

Matt S said...

I pray that your carbohydrate intake was?
Could it be that if carbohydrates were reduced, less water in the bottom half of the body, which increases the definition.

Fat and protein adaptations may be a decoy, if in fact been reduced carbohydrate and / or water consumption.

Increased muscle protein growth without the stimulus is not necessary - that is weightlifting.

It's really hard to gain muscle quickly, much more difficult than simply increasing their protein intake.

Hope this helps.

Gabe said...

Protein muscle growth. They have been in the past probably malnourished.

Post a Comment