Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can You Fix A Tear In A Lcdtv How Do I Fix A Large Tear On A Vintage Poster?

How do I fix a large tear on a vintage poster? - can you fix a tear in a lcdtv

I have a lineup of expensive foreign and put it on my wall and put the stickiness of sticky blue on the back. One day I woke up my pillow, which exceeded the poster. This is not the RIP 8 inches across the bottom of the poster. I really can not see, can not repair the sign shop (see, finding the right keywords into the business [I was looking for a shop of "Xerox"]), but where we could find, I wanted a fortune that! Following the agreement to resolve the problem, I laminate. So, how can I fix the break, when they rolled him in a good state?

3 comments:

Barkley Hound said...

Never put tape on the front of the poster, also repair for tears. If you are a band that uses acid-free tape in an art shop, and put the tape on the back. Expensive to take for video art in order to restore a professional. Posters can in the same way rare comic books will be restored professionally restored.

TitoBob said...

Are sure it is a piece of paper, "The use of invisible tape on the back. You, the sides of the crack are configured correctly, then there is no point edge on the white paper. Put the sign down on a hard surface such as the kitchen table. After applying the tape is "polish" rubbing the tape with a smooth, hard, rounded, like the rounded end of a knife round table. That makes a firm seal beween the ribbon and paper. The posters should be as good as new - well, almost.

Samm said...

Before money they do not know for serious crimes must be what it is. It may be useful as you think.

Try a store posters, which can have someone with the knowledge of the old posters. Antiques Roadshow would be perfect. To go to the library and try to analyze too.

Tip: posters, collectibles on eBay, you never know, something useful would pop up.

I do not set until I can not get a prize.

Post a Comment