Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wound Vac C-section Anyone End Up Having Their C-section Incision Opened Up And Have To Have Wound Vac Or Wet To Dry Dressing?

Anyone end up having their C-section incision opened up and have to have wound vac or wet to dry dressing? - wound vac c-section

I had my back several times, but without unnecessary embellishments. I was told to stay dry and with water before assembly with gauze and tape. Although, if they try to be offered to suck the infection, I was very keen lol, that was the biggest pain in the butt to the office every two days and could not take anything but a bath towel for 2 weeks.
Good luck!

1 comments:

Lindsey W said...

I have been a few days back to work for me, and my mother 45 pounds dog jumped on the cut, the heart of the reopening and externally. I did everything to cure what basically still 4 weeks to send it. I ended up losing my job.

Post a Comment