Saturday, February 13, 2010

Manicure Birthday Invitation What Should I Write On My Birthday Party Invitations?

What should I write on my birthday party invitations? - manicure birthday invitation

It's my birthday, 13 I am now in my local mall. Everyone will meet at the Salon at 4:15 PM nail manicure. So we go into the cheese factory (also in the mall) for lunch. The game ends at 7:30 clock and that's where the parents have to pick up on.

Please give us everything, what I forgot. Thank you! 10 points best answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the answer Shir, unless a line sure to add RSVP by a certain date.

Anonymous said...

I like the answer Shir, unless a line sure to add RSVP by a certain date.

Anonymous said...

All you need is included:

Date, time and place.

Anonymous said...

Shir, I answer, except to make a line that RSVP at any given time.

Post a Comment