Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do I Have Mycoplasma In My Body PLEAES HELP Get Sick All The Time Off And On??VERY SERIOUS QUESTION!?!?!?

PLEAES HELP get sick all the time off and on??VERY SERIOUS QUESTION!?!?!? - do i have mycoplasma in my body

Ok, so last year I became ill in January, after he went to bed for a few months ... because my body was sore and everything .. I missed school Alotta .. Type later I was fine, but since I have very tired lately and my arms and legs and knees ... and now I'm so sick a long time, and I hate it. I had a fever a few weeks ago and now I'm just sick again and the horrible cough and runny nose / stuffy nose .. and as I quickly exhausted and sick all the time idk what to do .. In (on a bowling league with my friends) in the fourteen years old and I think my friend is mad at me because I am jumping and takes our place cuz we were in the first, then fell to eighth place, and because I miss a day. .. I hate being sick and tired all the time and I can do nothing against it .. I had many tests my doctor .. exrays or nothing to namonia ... (I was born prematurely weighted pound nine ounces) So yes, I did it before and I hate namonia lol but everyone knows what is wrong with me ?!?!?! and my mother told me something like AWlthough the time when I was 7 or 9 or something that I had mycoplasma? I do not know what I tried to Google .... but please i need help so many responses I received ... I know I should not ask here, but my doctor that idk just do not know what's new! so pleaseeee HELPPP!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about his state of mind Hun. Do you feel sick if you do. The first time I have to admit that to himself: "I did not feel comfortable, you do not. The mind over matter. I DO feel better, I feel good I feel good, "Even if you break down the feeling that **** and your whole world, do you think you convince yourself you believe a mistake that you really are good. You know when you are sick. You do not need you so with this idea a few years ago that set you were sick, and the swine flu a few weeks ago. The flu does not last for a week, but to do their feelings and thoughts. It must also take care of you, a pop-Vit. C tablet in front of the school and you'll feel like a sunbeam.

Its all mind over matter, positive thinking and energy. Do you feel about how you feel, so if you think you feel like you ****, you.

Post a Comment